
Oddly this drawable art got me cracking & cheered my oh so awry day :D
I guess everyone has their reasons for keeping people away; an instinct to protect yourself from getting hurt. It’s part of human nature. That tinge of slap in the face to be lied to it was a rude awakening. Emotions evoked were unbelievable, I in this case was beyond upset. Besides that to trudge on matters of the heart is another. Lets not start on that will we. Mama was trying to give a helping hand while I politely obliged :( Breaking a cold sweat now, that text of yours hit right through the nail. Spot on.
To be frank I'm not fond of my mood today. Its good that I've vented my frustrations :D
A thing you call school, I'd choose my beauty sleep instead & have a wonderful day ahead tmr ;)
Saffy Kim <3