The City That Never Sleeps
So what's my story? Figure it out yourself.

FORMSPRING


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





posted : Friday, September 4, 2009
title : somebody


I'm not a perfect girl.
My hair doesn't always stay in place & I spill things.
I'm pretty clumsy & sometimes I have a broken heart.
Maybe some days nothing goes right, & sometimes I'm hard to understand.
but when i think about it & take a step back. I remember how truly
amazing life is & that maybe,
just maybe. I like being Unperfect ;)

Feeling under the weather today idk why 0.0 & awk do tc of urself, hope that your alright :)
Whatever you do don't FORGET;
  1. Be nice
  2. Being late isn't a sin, but do apologise if you are
  3. but the early bird gets the worm
  4. laugh
  5. alot...
  6. forgive
  7. say your prayers
  8. appreciate things
  9. & people
  10. enjoy life :))

Yours sincerely,

Saffy W.