The City That Never Sleeps
So what's my story? Figure it out yourself.

FORMSPRING


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





posted : Saturday, September 19, 2009
title : Festivities ;)

Heya lovelies ;)
Sorry for the short hiatus. Schedules been tight. hee :) A day more to the fantabulous Eid, plans with family to go out tmr. & More outings with the girls after Eid :) Wow!!! Couldn't get any better. Ouh lately I've been a Girls Generation fan, they're pretty awesome :D
A friend of mine asked me a random qtn;
Friend: Don't you want bf?
Me: No, why?
Friend: Ouh, Don't you find it rather lonely? You seem to carefree.
Me: Hahaha. I love the way it is now :) spending time with my lovely girls & family. Especially focusing on my studies. I cant be bothered with other distractions. Not now but in the future, perhaps?
Friend: I want a gd bf :D when you're ready tell me. I'll find one 4 you.
Me: =.=" no thanks.
So that'll be my ans readers if you guys have been wondering :) I do like guys but not now. hee ;) tc readers. Love & Peace~
Saffy W.