The City That Never Sleeps
So what's my story? Figure it out yourself.

FORMSPRING


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





posted : Friday, August 28, 2009
title : M.I.A


Hey beautiful earthlings ;)
Sorry for the lack of updates, been busy with school. I know right its hols & Im going back to school cos of painting. Enjoyed every single bit :D
QUOTES :)

“ I’m a shy person. there’s nothing better than staying home and watching good movies. Some people want to go out and dance every night. I want to sit at home, cuddle, and bake cookies.
— Blake Lively

I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it’s the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It’s probably the most important thing in a person.


Audrey Hepburn
Agreed for both. heh :D Not forgetting shall be having an assemblage with the girls tmr. Baybeats + outings = Awesomeness =) I've been having strange but lovely dreams but i feel that its just not me. Told shaz about this matter, it couldn't go any further Im afraid.
& Ira take care of yourself we'll be here if
you need us :)
& so my heart stopped. It just stopped beating. And for the first time in my life, I had that feeling. You know, like the world is moving all around you, all beneath you, all inside you, and you’re floating. Floating in midair. And the only thing keeping you from drifting away is the other person’s eyes.
Because of your eyes I only hear half of what you say.
How bad can it get ;( I don't fancy what I'm going through.
Yours sincerely,
Saffy W.