
Make me melt.
I was talking to a guy whose wife just had their third son about a month ago and he said he really wants a daughter. he said something like, maybe God’s preparing me for a daughter by giving me three sons, because when i have a daughter everything she does will make me melt. and when she gets older she’ll have all these brothers to protect her.
I love kids <333>
Fun Facts# : If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib. If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.
Wow. fetching much. Oh & 1 more thing;
“ I like being on my own. Relationships are messy and people’s feelings get hurt. Who needs it? We’re young, we live in the one of the most beautiful cities in the world, we might as well have fun when we can, and save the serious stuff for later.
500 Days of Summer
(via quotewhore)
I love the gorgeous things God has given me :)
Love,
Saffy W.