The City That Never Sleeps
So what's my story? Figure it out yourself.

FORMSPRING


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





posted : Sunday, August 9, 2009
title : Another Gorgeous Day ;)

& this reminds me of someone :)
The OC.
Seth: If there is one thing that’s undeniable, it’s that I appreciate your daughter.
Dr. Roberts: As you made very clear yesterday when you called her “kinda cool” and “easy on the eyes”. You gotta do better than that.
Seth: Well, she’s hilarious, for one. My favorite thing in the world is to make her laugh. ‘Cause she has a crazy honk of a laugh, it’s like Nelson from the Simpsons.
Dr. Roberts: She does have a contagious laugh.
Seth: Yeah, well, stop me before I say she makes me a better man, but she makes me more of a man. There’s certainly less of a boy. I love every minute I spend with your daughter, sir, I really do.
Dr. Roberts: So, this wasn’t some goof? You really want to spend the rest of your life with her
Seth: I do.
Awwwwww *melts* I'd have nose bleeds If Adam Brody said that to me :DD
On a lighter note,
"A fart it is a pleasant thing, It gives the belly ease,
It warms the bed in winter, And suffocates the fleas.
A fart can be quiet, A fart can be loud, Some leave a powerful, Poisonous cloud
A fart can be short, Or a fart can be long, Some farts have been known To sound like a song……A fart can create A most curious medley, A fart can be harmless, Or silent , and deadly.
A fart might not smell, While others are vile, A fart may pass quickly, Or linger a while……
A fart can occur In a number of places, And leave everyone there, With strange looks on their faces……..
From wide-open prairie, To small elevators, A fart will find all of Us sooner or later."
HAHAHAHAHA :D This always cracks me up.
P.s: Happy birthday Spore :)
Peace & Love,
Saffy W.