The City That Never Sleeps
So what's my story? Figure it out yourself.

FORMSPRING


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





posted : Saturday, August 1, 2009
title : 500 Days of summer ;)
Don't ya think hugs are essential :)

Relationships of the Past
Tom: What happened, why didn’t they work out?
Summer: What always happens? Life.

Just because you like the same weird things, doesn’t mean she’s your soulmate.“

[paraphrased from] 500 Days of Summer


Listen to your heart, even though it’s on your left side, it’s always right

Where are all the [other] good people?
Guy Friend
: Why are we single? I think we're pretty good people, are we not?
Girl Friend: I would like to think so.. but I hope that doesn't mean we're just fooling ourselves.

Pretty much.

We are all a little weird & lifes a little weird,
& when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible
with ours, we join up with them & fall
in mutual weirdness & call it,
LOVE
:)

Thats what I think. Well in my case. How about yours?

yours truly,
Saffy W.