|
posted : Saturday, July 25, 2009
title : the sweet life
 Dear upper east siders,
Disoriented as her phone has been stolen. AGAIN. Filled with indignation. Of all people it has to be mine, how frustrating! Immune system has been weak both physically & mentally. Those slash of words caught me offguard. How afraid I am to to tell even the slightest things. Just maybe these things happens for a reason. These series of obstacles I'll bear the consequences. Today may be a bad day but I'm sure the future has something good up its sleeves.
I shy away from conditions & situations that I've been put up with. A simple hug that'll do. Even that we're incapable or struggle to do so. To show that we're not weak. I wonder, I didn't ask much from god, neither am I conceited. Simple things make me full of elation but yet achieved. Maybe what I need is rainbows, butterflies & flowers. What am I up to if you were to ask. you wouldn't want to know. stay happy earthlings ;) yours truly, Saffy
|