|
posted : Friday, July 31, 2009
title : mama
Apparently having light-hearted conversations with mama made me realise that i'm fortunate to have her as my mum. Open-minded & easy. Thats her :) & so the chat went like this, me: So I heard mama has an admirer eh. hee mama: Uh2 babe o.0 handsome, peranakan. But im too old la sayang, how? me: It doesn't matter, who knows he could be my step dad :D mama: Me & my friends like to call him wangi (fragrant). He has that appealing scent ya know. me: hahaha =.=" suke la mama *rolls eyes* mama: Abeh die suke kacau mama. oh well, we'll see how :) How cute, I wish the best for her, I'm happy if she is. & so in return she asked me If i've found anyone. Contemplated. Conversed & yadayadaya. Surprised as she was but she's happy as I was. Contented beings we are :) ILY MAMA :D Saffy W ;) |