The City That Never Sleeps
So what's my story? Figure it out yourself.

FORMSPRING


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





posted : Friday, June 26, 2009
title : White Doves
5 Things I'd want to say to 5 different people (Anonymous)
  1. How I wish I was in your place. After what I've heard I'm happy in mine.
  2. To you, falling isn't my forte but I'll take whatever that comes. I respect your decision.
  3. You're hot then you're cold, Im nt a toy to be played with. I have emotions Im not a robot.
  4. Where have you guys been?
  5. Thank you God. I've appreciated what you've given & done for me :)

Lately I've seen signs & Operation Desert Fox is a success. It'll be extended to 6 days & we'll see if my sentiments are spot on :)

Ps: Transformers is a must watch basically jaw-dropping :D & R.I.P to MJ

Yours truly,

saffy