
Terminator Salvation had me at Hello :)
Ranted to Shaz that it couldn’t be my cup of tea & turned out that I got my words in my mouth o.0 I sat in awed by the dramatic actions :D Felt like hugging the heros, hehs.
The part where we fed our popcorns to the floor wasn’t pleasant -.-‘ The movie was worth the penny. Exhilarating :D Oh & someone pls tell me the hols aren’t coming to an end cos I’m still in the holiday mood :(
Anyways I have some issues to lay out something random & casual:
Someone told me that Cotton On is infested with pig lining. Someone tell me pretty pls this isn’t true o.0
A pri school plus-sized girl was being bullied & I hate the fact that this still goes on worldwide, love your body & be who you are. Be ignorant of what ppl say not to forget eat healthily & exercise :D
I’m filled with elation due to my week that’s well spent. Heee :))
This time & day there are deaths that occurred. Recently the one with the Air France plane crash. 17 bodies are being recovered. Freaky much. May their souls rest In Peace.
I don’t fancy giving in to my cravings. Lucky me it’s once In a blue moon thing. Or maybe bcos I didn’t say my food prayers (doa mkn) properly. Hehs, k random o.0
I need my wardrobes filled with more clothes :D
I realized I didn't miss school atmosphere up till now =.="
Had the casual talk with Shaz & had our moments :D Imagining the unthinkable. Can’t help that our minds being dysfunctional. The part where me & her imagined that we were mafias or minah reps & randomly picking ppl to rembat that was beyond who we were . hahahaha. The part taking the parang out of no where & giving ppl wedgys that’s unexceptable. TEENS :D
Im caught in pretence & thats where I've realized I'm trapped right in the middle.
Hanged out with primary school mates yest. God they’ve changed much. Dah abg2 pon =.=’ Oh wells I miss being a kid where theres no worries :D Now I feel old like a grandmother. Beyond angry.
How I wish I cld catch the quickest plane flying to nowhere thats better than somewhere.

Sneak Peak for the week :D I'll upload the pics sn, promise.
Even the strongest may falter & that’s where faith keeps me alive (:
Saffy