|
posted : Sunday, June 21, 2009
title : Send my regards to love & romance
"Hey :) You seem sick, do tc of yourself & gt well soon. I miss you." Time stood still & my silence said it all. Am I that easy to be read or was he so special that he could sense what I'm feeling? Boy you're one of a kind but time isn't on our side. Now tell me how a simple question could make my heart melt, what am I suppose to do? I guess the armour I've surrounded myself with isn't strong enough as I thought it would be. I need a heart made of steel, pronto. “Just like a fool & there's no way I can stop my desire. I'm craving for you and you know it tooThere's no one that can top your smile…” Lyrics from V-Factory - Love struck Yours sincerely, saffy |