The City That Never Sleeps
So what's my story? Figure it out yourself.

FORMSPRING


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





posted : Tuesday, June 2, 2009
title : Roll with the punches

Assalamualaikum :)

Kudos for me starting with a greeting. Hehs. Study sessions with Shaz yest was well err distracting. Hee. Sorry o.0 she’s suppose to study her business law but me & omar kinda spoiled it :D Had a good laugh with whackyourboss.com someone like shaz gleefully likes to play these kinda games. Violent & full of exaggeration I must say.

Had a terrific day this lovely afternoon with Zuzu which I dreadfully waited, not long but just 40 mins lucky me a trip to the mall cleared the air =________= Of cos she felt guilty & treated me to the scrumptious yoghurt topped with fudge biscuits :D Tnx babe :) Shopped till we dropped shortly after that, & a particular shop caught my eye ‘ Urban Write’ at Tamp 1 that sells gorgeous stuffs, like notebooks & handmade gifts :) & so an idea struck me, I bought an anklet & am going to make one too but the thing is who in this sense will I give it too, hmm. Against my better judgment I think I noe who (:

I love having conversations with mama & Adam (my adorable nephew & he’s just pri 1) Simply cos they love tickling my sensory organs, here’s why:

Me: Adam you got gf in school? (jokingly)

Adam: No, I can’t & there’s many boys in class, I got a lot of boyfriends uh :)

Me: WHAT!?!?!? NO BFS for u!! Friends only not more than that. Ok!!

Apparently I was bringing him to the playground when we had the random talk. Kids these days. Well I felt a tinge of nostalgia when I see the kids running full of elation where there’s just them & the world, so carefree. Why can’t life be in that manner eternally, I wonder…..

Reached home with my legs all wobbly & jello when mama said:

Mama: kakak bought for us chicken rice *peeks at my chicken rice* Why the rice so little, It didn’t fill the whole WHITE FOAM!

Me: Huh??? WHITE FOAM? *stares blankly* You mean STYROFOAM? Hahahahaha :D

Me & nenek were laughing hysterically, geez even nenek noes its called Styrofoam, well kudos for mum :D

Sometimes in life you just have to roll with punches, even when the punches feel like they are coming from Mike Tyson :))

saffy