The City That Never Sleeps
So what's my story? Figure it out yourself.

FORMSPRING


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





posted : Monday, June 1, 2009
title : The one with the rain :)
It was pouring heavily & I was stuck under the shelter near tamp inter all soaked up & drenched to the skin. It was only a few minutes when I noticed a tanned guy who wore a sleeveless Renoma shirt clad with billabong shorts. Our eyes met & I was instantly attracted to him but I was too shy thus I looked away instead.

I pondered, how on Earth am I going to walk across the road without an umbrella. I begun imagining the unthinkable that an umbrella would drop from the skies above but that was close to being impossible. Suddenly I felt a soft tap on my skin, as I turned it was the the tanned guy whose eyes were coloured in hazel. I drowned in his dreamy eyes, softly he said “come run with me I have an umbrella I’ll take you to your bus stop “ He threw me one of his gorgeous & sweetest smile. He grabbed my hand with an umbrella in the other & ran with me to my bus stop. I felt my heart melt. He introduced himself shortly after that, my heart pounded fast & butterflies filled my stomach. I was nervous but I tried to hide it. From then on the more I got to know him the more I liked him (: Unexpectedly he leaned close to me &……

Lately I’ve been daydreaming so the 2nd paragraph didn’t happen to me (ignore that part) but it happened to one of my friends though. Such a sweet story :) But you can believe the 1st paragraph cos that happened recently. Apparently the guy went after me but I boarded the bus, if its fate we’ll see each other again (:

Im gonna update another post today right after zuzu comes back & is done with the pics :D

saffy