
Ive come to realize I had a terrific wk :)) had scrumptious lunch with Zul on a tues & met the bimbotic brats (TR) at Qiji :D Tnx a lot for being there & accompanying this Earthling to make the home-made gift, & from the bottom of my heart ILY guys. Hehs (: Can’t wait to mt these motley bunch ltr :DD Swimming yesterday & a trip to the floating platform with Zuzu rejuvenated me like a kid receiving a lollipop :D Btw tnx Tahir for sending me hm on that wed that’s real sweet of eu, even tho I don’t really fancy riding on bikes :)
Whilst making the handmade gift for someone, a friend of mine interrupted me:
A: Suke nah ko kt die, buat dgn penuh kasih syg npk :D
Me: (: *concentrating & blushing*
A: Untung klo ko ade bf, ko buat tulah ni lah, creative sgt la otak ko tu. Tk sia2 jadi bdk STA :D Asl ko tkde bf?
Me: Hmm, jap2 aku kol mak aku, aku tanye (laughing)
A: =___________________________=” Tnx uh (starts laughing)
Zuzuu told me this"eh uztaz aku ckp kan, kene follow the flow of life, then we will get the right partner. whatever we want in the partner, as in the criteria yang we nak in the person kan, we will get the opposite. ader hikmah di sebaliknyer. But if eu igt die slalu, When ur facing a difficult time, Insyallah ur prayers dimakbulkan :) "
I agree with her & yea I’ve always seen more creative touches from the girls, doing this & that for their loved ones. How come I rarely see it from the guys? This shows that girls RULESSS!!!! Awesome much :D
Fun fact #9: I love making stuffs for people, its a habit. ily ppl :)
Love & Peace (:
Saffy