
Hello Earthlings :)
For starters I happily skipped school as I'm unwell. The friendly paracetamol & piriton pills made myself much better which strangely derives towards my weird & strangest dream that night. Hha. Meeting shaz ltr for a scrumptious lunch & off I go to sit the dreadful test which I didnt study much. Miracles,this is the right time to happen o.0 Kudos for ppl who reads my junk. Toodles ppl & enjoy the captured moments below :D
Eating, crapping, outings & the usuals with the bestest :D


Badminton & Fun sessions with Naddy
OCH with the upper east/west siders from Beats :)


Swensons & study sessions :D


Thats all for the hols :DD
On a better road to recovery & picked myself up.
Dear God,
I’ve so much to say & in need of clarity. What do I do? I’ve lost sight of directions, not sure of the path to turn to. Composure? I’ve poured it till its last bit. To shut everyone out? That’s not the best solution. To you I pray & seek when in good & its worst times. I’ve left you to give me enough hope & faith to recover this mind, soul & bodily sufferings. I’m weak & fragile, bitter heart I may have. Beyond upset of the current situation. Strength is left on its edge. I’m blessed to have a family which may not be as perfect & good friends that truly cares. I appreciate the very little things you give me in life I know that others may not have. A small request to protect them wherever they are & to shelter them when in need. Fair enough I’ve led an average life, not the wealthiest & not the prettiest. I’m glad that I’ve succumb to this normal life & having food laid on the table. Just one thing, the fears, hopes, dreams & the emotions I’m facing its unbearable. If time permits could the troubles be washed away & never come again. I’ve left it in your hands to decide the outcome. Give me your guidance. & Thank you God for picking me up where I’ve left off.
Amin.
Yours sincerely,
Saffy W.