
All hail lookbook & GreenLaundry (fashion websites), my saviour :)
It's a fine frenzy for tastebuds like me. Inspirational. Hee. These day's I don't feel in
sync.Days where you feel weird & the good vibes/aura aren't on your side.
Waking up on the wrong side of the bed & got to know you're having period.
Glitches that happens here & there yadayadayadaa..
The one where you're stuck in a rut. Yeap, that'll be
me.
My apologies for not updating, I feel old as a haggard these days.
Running away to the unknown & curl myself up. Don't feel like talking to anyone.
Don't get me wrong its not intentional. I almost brush my close friends
off today. Yes that bad o.0 I'll recover with my oh-so self but it'll take time.
Fret not :)
Overall kudos for DMA lesson today F-U-N :D
PS: I'll update Mr Mcdreamy or the so called Eyecandies
in Lookbook, Stay tuned :D
Love,
Saffy W.