
9 Things :)
1. I need a miraculous touch from Jantzen’s/ Zuzu’z curlers :D
2. Shopped today with the brats above & had a gd time :D
3. I’m getting happier each day idk why? I’ve much plans to cover by nxt wk.
4. I’m glad & fine being sgl :D but I hate to admit that It does get rather lonely in there o.0
5. Ignore the 4th point, God has plans for people like me & you :)
6. Good things come for those who wait…..I hope, Insyallah (:
7. I learnt that girls are like apples on trees.
8. Im gonna go swimming, have badminton sessions, rock-climbing, cycling, photo shoots & play kite sooner than I thought ^.^
9. Last but not least…spend more time with family ~
I caught this frm Amni's blog, It grabbed my attention straight away & made myself driven :)
"Girls are like apples on trees, the good ones are on top. Guys don't dare to climb to the top fearing they'll fall and get hurt. So they settle for the ones below or rotten though not as good but easy. The ones on top thought there was something wrong with them but in reality, they're amazing. So they just have to wait for the ones who are brave enough to climb up."
Inspiring? very much ey :D
saffy