The City That Never Sleeps
So what's my story? Figure it out yourself.

FORMSPRING


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





posted : Sunday, May 3, 2009
title : Wonderwall of stars

Hello welo :D

Apparently la kan I've been bz chilling wif besties & cried my heart out but got to shop 1 shorts at tamp which made me delirious :)) Dropped by with sprawling audiences at Eastpoint mall which is juz 5 mins frm my hse. Hilarious I shall say :D But the captivating & melodious voices touched our hearts of cos. Oh well. All the bez for the rising contestants :) Insyallah.

I have certain things in mind.

  1. Meet up with besties
  2. Eradicate poverty (insyallah)
  3. Getting a decent boyfriend to show mum (optional)
  4. Weighing my options when I decide
  5. Get gd Gpa's =.="
  6. Live lyf till theres no tmr :D



SLA performance was friggin' shaky o.0



Thats aok :) i dont lyk my face all slekeh =.="


Aok's letter. Which well explains alot.




I find Apit's adek uber cute :DD can i adopt him apit? hehs.



Apparently I miss you o.0

Well life's seems a blur right nw I need someone to pull me aside & reorganize my priorities. My guardian angel? Pls give me ur strength & light. Amin. Theres school tmr & hopefully I'd get to webcam with Zul :) He's been gr8 to me lately & I'm glad to haf a gd frn like him around. I'll drag him to mt the groupies 1 day ^.^ Insyallah. All the bez to ur driving test tkmo langgar tiang :D To TR pls meet up soon, girls only this tym no hanky pankys, no bringing of hook-ups etc ait :D & Wani we have the same situation here & hopefully the guyz won't run away yea =.=" Besties forever :))
Salam Sejahtera,
saffy