The City That Never Sleeps
So what's my story? Figure it out yourself.

FORMSPRING


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





posted : Sunday, May 24, 2009
title : weekends lalalala :)

Had a blast for the wkends :D Delirious over the slightest things & I'm glad I've been given a gift God has given me, one of the bestest things in life, my besties :D "Study" & storytelling sessions with them was hilarious eyy (: & FYI: I miss exploration days, how how, tell me?















When the thought of schooling becomes a bore o.0 Oh well theres UT tmr & I wanna end my Mon quickly cos I dont fancy the faci, wkends pls cum quick =.=" Hopefully my antidotes in class cld make my day, hehs :D Not forgetting my Eyecandy, heee :)) You look cute every day, oh & did I tell eu when he smiles, Heee, gosh. k da bye :D

saffy