|
posted : Saturday, May 30, 2009
title :
PJ Party :) Its light-hearted & hilarious I shall say & that the party made my day. The catwalk themes tickled my senses as one of the theme is *cacat catwalk. I'm giving the juniors a thumbs up for that :D Well for more photos go to zuzu/liya's multiply (: Now the holidays are in I've much to plan, hee :D Hopefully I'll accomplish my agendas by these 2 weeks.
My thoughts now are dispersed like rainbows, fatigueness reigning over me bit my bit & nows a good time to let loose & have a good time (: The feeling of being euphoric struck me & my sensory organs are tingling, what is it trying to say? I'll close my eyes & listen to the heartbeats on what it says :) I miss that someone already. On a lighter note my mum noticed that I've been wearing a red bracelet & theres a cute box on my studytable. She peeked at it & threw me a grin, she knew & I smiled back (: Im at home on a sat well thats a relief, flu came for a visit thus I pampered myself with my fav blanket accompanied by the sweet scented hot cocoa. Instead of meeting shaz today I was at home resting but something strange happened. 2am in the morning when I was on the phone with shaz something cut through the line & said "urhgghh, shhh, buat pe tu...." In a growled & muffled voice, the tone was well kinda creepy & scared the shizz outta me. But I calmed down cause it happened before & its the 3rd time. I knew shaz couldn't listen & didnt know that "something" had talked cos she was busy talking while it happened. Something to ponder though, weird & scary. Definitely. I wanna go to my fav place 1 of these days to be in touch with my inner being its been awhile since I've been there :) Hopefully Tr could tag along too. Sometimes I wonder, am I someone worth knowing? See ya guys :) saffy
|