The City That Never Sleeps
So what's my story? Figure it out yourself.

FORMSPRING


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





posted : Thursday, May 14, 2009
title : Partayyyyyyy!!!!
Heya Earthlings :))
Back to update, hehs. Schools a bummer cos I hafta wake up early & the buzzer seems irritating be it the alarm or the homos screaming their heads off to wake me up =.=" Assignments still there to haunt me & its juz half-done. Though spent my days well with some lovelies & chilled with them cos I wanted to mt them :D Gelare with zuzu was delicious & lepak'ing session was a routine like waking up, shower, gg to school kind. ahaa :D










Those are the "expired" pics & have tons of it as it is just a gist of it will do & I friggin' miss my TR laaaaa :( I wanna mt up with eu guyz sn pls, I've tons of stories to share, kk ((: Better tc of urslves ait. Classmates been my antidote & shoulder to lean on when, ehemm2 comes :D I'll explain that in the next post :DD