|
posted : Saturday, May 9, 2009
title : The One with the Birthday :D
& to all whose bday falls on 9 May & Happy Mother's day to all hot mamas :) Celebrations & party was a routine didnt take chichi along cos I dont feel like taking glamorous shots =.= mayb nxt time. Turning 18 sounds weird actually but I'd take that as a positive outcome :DD Lotsa of things happened though gd & bad o.0 Went to watch anugerah earlier on :D Packed like fishes eyy. As you can see my lifes been pretty busy lately didn't even bother to update my dusted journal. Hehs ^.^ sorry readers. Schools a hassle I say, assignments & tight schedules. Still I'd caught up with my pri school mates yesternyt, grown girls they've become I'm glad we've met (: Thanks for everything & the wishes. I never thought I'd be like this When I look at you my mind goes whimsical Then you came in and knocked me off my feet I never thought I'd fall for you as hard as I did Every morning I look at you and smile Sometimes love comes around so you gotta take the good, the bad,happy and the sad but will you bring the better future then i had in the past? cause i don't want to make the same mistakes i did I don't wanna fall back on my face again.
Geez I think I wanna have more ME time. I need thinking processess for my train of thoughts to come back. Dissappointed that eu guyz cld forget eyy but who cares I'm not the one who always gets angry & all pissy. Being in my place & having to accomodate to ppl's standard & you guys having to step on this soft head. Thats not right, the solution is COMPROMISE. I wanna be the wind, the invisible girl & the demsel in distress. All in one. My options are now looking forward to gd GPA's. Insyallah. Study study study. Datings put aside cos somwehow there's a puncture in my heart. I'm sad & blue when I'm supposed to be elated cos Im not me today & apparently its my B'day o.0 Oh god cn eu fast forward to Mon pretty pls cos I need my antidote & lyn noes why :D My heart skips a beat all over again when i see you :) I didn't even noe that he lives ard the corner. Malu gw ^.^ Me loike. weeeee :D
saffy (:
|