|
posted : Tuesday, May 19, 2009
title : In the sea of ppl, theres...
 Hi Earthlings :D Awesome much my days filled with laughter & sinister smile. A gd thing chichi (camera) accompany my days. My bad hair days are long gone. Yay :D Met up with besties during break & Im patiently waiting foe my prez. Ehem2 :) 
Going for beats ltr & tmr, cant wait to mt the lovelies, rindu banget :) Todays problem seems alright still managing but UT's a hassle. Bummer. I feel like quitting bloco for a moment to manage my schedules better. Hmm. My organiser is missing when I need it the most o.0 Coincidentally this morning I sat beside fiefie & someone has a bus crush on him. hahaha :D Emotions speeding like a train apparently as zul wanted to mt me yest, freakin' player YOU. Hmph. & yes my hearts fragile, anytime soon It'll break. Who cares? Cause I know with faith everything will be alright, Insyallah :) Dont worry Im good now. Happy as a bee, ehemm2 :D Amin Saffy :)
|