|
posted : Friday, May 22, 2009
title : the flawless shell
Something that caught my eye :D Simply irresistable. Craves for more clothes *hints at mom :D I recently talked to a friend ; Friend:"Hey I saw you with ur bf the other day :D" Me: " You saw me hugging him uh, wah paiseh eh" Friend:"Really uh it happened? I was juz joking wif eu ley" Me:"Yea I went on a date with my nephew :D aftr That I had scandal with the Teevee" Friend:"nbcb, irritating =_________________=" Me:"No, ur irritating *kening ups2* " Simply my friend tried to trick me & I tricked him instead. Slenge bachennnnn :DD I didnt noe I had frens mcm sotong *peace* Joke of the day "melancholy has become man-choli" thanks to my wonderful classmates for the laugh. hahahaha :D FYI: someone gave me an empty promise today & I dont like it. SERIOUSLY. I'm happy gg to school today despite the countless butterflies. hehs :) So question of the day, do you think I can get my flawless shell? We'll see abt that :) saffy |