|
posted : Friday, May 1, 2009
title : The best thats hard to find
When was the last time I've crossed paths & lazed around with my girlfriends.? Lying down watching the stars with a cup of cocoa & pouring out our distress & laughed till our stomach muscles ache. Well hopefully the phone helps me reconnect the time lost. Can eu find the best thats hard to find? Bestfriends, soulmates & ur family. What's left when ur working out & figuring what you've done is right or wrong. We stand still while the rest of the world is in motion. How do eu define yourself? Gossip Girls "Serena: Stay. Don't let some stupid scandal make you run away. Like it did me, like it did everyone in our world. Blair: Everything's horrible. My whole life is falling apart. Serena: So rebuilt it. You're a Waldorf remember? People don't tell you who you are. You tell them. Stay and fight. I'll fight with you. Blair: I'm so embarrassed. I'm so.. Serena: So what? Start over. It can be done. I should know. We'll get through this together. Blair: Promise? Serena: Promise" Good friends are hard to find & Im blessed to have wonderful girlfriends :) saffy |