The City That Never Sleeps
So what's my story? Figure it out yourself.

FORMSPRING


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





posted : Wednesday, May 27, 2009
title : All in my head
I'm more sane today, had been stuck in a vortex yesterday holding myself & keeping my composure. Ms Pms came for a visit despite the people who made me feel happy I was daydreaming & things went slow that day. But however today is a good day everything went well as for now :)
I've been hearing nick lachey's all in my head, godddd his voice is so dreamy, "Holding on to something that I've never known It's all in my head" those melodious tunes kept me awake. However holding a torch for a guy that you saw in the bus or even the girl you saw at the counter. Feelings are kept cowardly under covers, faces in disguise. We are shy beings thats lost sight of this simplistic world that has become too complex for us. Quoted, "how you act nonchalant to situations, love preys on you mercilessly?" For now, my addiction is my prescription. Faith is what I'm holding on to till my last breath, we mull over creeping reminders of the what if's & could be's. & the lack of courage obstructs the situation while the gorillas in the stomach crushed. Its all in my head.
Can I be that fairy or the unicorn I saw in the telly & be as light-hearted as can be & fret not what the future holds.
saffy