|
posted : Friday, April 24, 2009
title : Rockin' that thang
 Its cutie boy zul's bday today & he's turning........18 =) All the bez for ur future endevours. Eu owe me one. hehs :D Cya wen i cya. Fyi I'm addicted to The dream's written melodies =)  Usual chilling sessions at tamp mart the new hotspot to cui :D
   Hha :D Pic of the day? muke tkle angs uh diz 1. Nat's in the moment =) Afterall the climax I went thru I don't need play dates set up by TR my hearts fixed & I don't think I'd have a man in my life yet. Maybe God has plans or Im just a picky person Idk. A person is a work of art, feelings are evoked when expressed & I need time to understand an interior of a person. The thing abt me I like easily which means my heart breaks easily but when it comes to love that'll be a different story. Guys are like unfinished puzzles with a prick of cock-eyed optimism =) Ppl have their choices & decisions to make & Im left at the alter pondering before the juries. What am I suppose to do? Run away with the clouds? Hmm. & the clocks ticking.
Schools been awesome :D new eyecandies for sure. haha :D love the class cos we're freaky & kinky :D Had Directing & performance for today & a new guy came, Nadir I suppose well welcome (: Thats a wrap up, bbye =)
Infinite x's & o's
saffy
|