The City That Never Sleeps
So what's my story? Figure it out yourself.

FORMSPRING


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





posted : Monday, April 20, 2009
title : One of the boys

Lucky me :D I have confidantes I put my trust to. Chilling sessions was always A-W-E-S-O-M-E :DD My brain here was dysfunctional at the moment so I anchored the week with the boys & girls to pour my heart out abt M, Zulfiqar & Khai. Now Khai mrajok with me I think cos I said Mus is cute. Hahaha. Jealous juga cik abg & shaz was chuckling abt it. Such an ass. My woes were lifted of to wani cos definitely Dinie, Omar & M are alike, I even think they can be the best of frns. Jeez =____________=



Hes random, aftr gg hm frm orchard & being all worn out & in the unglam mood he invited me to webcam. annoying =.=" janggot mcm kambing * beh beh* & my face like taugeh me no loike o.0


Bummer the thing u call school, starts ltr in the morning. Oh well talking to zul makes me feel better (: Tnk eu. & when u saw me at 711 sitting behind me you didnt have the cheek to show ur face. hmph. I wanna c ur "webcam face" hha. tkot kan :D A coincidence that we're at orchard earlier on. Stalker :D Tremendous wk I had cos I took time out with the gagah perkasa Rugby'ians, Khai, mus & muas. I actually didn't know muas was a brother of mus, kekek. Ticlkish day I had today with TR (: ILY guyz for making my day.

& Mr M Idk whats up, its seems that I've lost touch of what Im holding on here. I wonder if u dah *tawar hati or something. Things are complicated & I dont understand what front ur trying to put up with. Cos I in turn have left everything to the almighty to decide. Insyallah I'll be there if & when u need me as a friend or whatever you want me to be. Anywhos had outing with TR & I'll update the photos sn :D Believe me if anything bad happens the door for my puny heart will close & I'll not let any guy come near me. I'll vouch for that. I've done it once & wouldn't mind doing it again.

Have a healthy lifestyle ppl, tc ^.^

infinite x's & o's
saffy