
D-r-a-m-a.
I just can't get enuff, well not me but people around me. Such deadly sins we can't get our hands off. Juicy. Boy oh boy. Friendships & guys? Skeptical. Perhaps. Don't get me wrong, I'm a down-to-earth kinda girl. When it comes to the fatality of matters of the heart. I'm bad at it. Its cliche u see you can help others but not urself, thats why others are there to lend u a helping hand or a shoulder to lean on (: Maybe I should come up with "the hills" of my own. My world revolves around amazing people that I know off. Hook-ups & break-ups ^.^ Envy, betrayal, stuck-ups, wannabes, sheer kindness & love. I've been there & seen that. When I'm free I'll update the drama thats happening around me :D
Fyi: Ive not been eating proper. Im excercising like a mad dog, its even worse when Ive nothin to do or stressed out. Jeez. Sometimes I eat only 1 meal per day, whenever I tune in to The Biggest loser it freaks me out & I dont wanna die too soon. I'm taking care of my diet like theres no tmr o.0 No. Im nt having eating disorders I do give in to my craving once in awhile. I need my body cleansed (:
The Hills :D I heard season 5 is coming up :DD

I love Lauren Conrad's style & the way she calms herself just like an ocean. She has her own boutiques in US. Awesome much.
Things Ive been eyeing on o.0

blouse & the ultimate bod Ive been working on

Pastry shoes by angela & vanessa simmons. Sis says shes gonna get me similar like these but its Nike's. I Love her & me can't waitttttttt *Grinning from ear to ear already*
Recently I don't know what's up with this disoriented thoughts of mine. I'll be pampering myself with shopping & whatsoever I need with Mama's & Sis's cash :DD Im not a spoilt brat its just that I rarely buy stuff & schools opening soon so hell jyeah. Mau ENJOY!!! It might be with Morsyid tmr. Gila tu cowok. Idk why I'm getting mixed feelings. Ive been crushing on this guy but its gg nowhere. These other two guys, charming etc but I still want that guy I fell for. How? Tell me, tell me. Oh God. My bezfrn ran off with idk who cos I ditched him today :( Cos I was totally tired from school & I apparently went home. I think I'll be making it up to him soon & I owe him a prezie =.=" Sorry manyak2 tau. Syg kamu ok da. Gonna tune in to ANTM cyle 11 for nw :D
Infinite x's & o's
saffy