
Hey ho peeps :D
I'm out of creative juices lately. I've tons of things to scribble but yet its still not being processed here =.= I'll try to update wadeva i have on my way. Been talking to Z & K alot, seriously eu guyz r kind & admirable i juz dont know what to do. Im in a rut & the disposition Im in, Its unbearable. Atleast the glittery skies lifted my mood oh & especially the preview. Gerek sungguh :D
Talking abt the preview, pretty funny no offence. Peals of throaty laughters accompanied by us snickering teens. Of course looking at the expressions of ICG & the musicians were, priceless . Nk suroh layankan kerenah dorg 5 min pon tk cukop. hahaha :D Idk why I can't wait 4 tmr, basically the aura & what do they call it, hmm freshies. ok Im bad, next. For the very 1st time we ladies didn't click our cameras today basically that shows we're covered by the awesome Mr fatigue. Im addicted to my blog song & the one replug sang, living on a prayer by bon jovi. Hahaha. We the kental'ians sang at the back stage mcm bdk2 bodoh. Yay. Overall Mr Zaini was pretty pleased. Well moving on..............
I wanna wish my lil rascal, Adam Nariman Happy 7th birthday :D

Kids, they grow up so fast dont they. It feels like yesterday when I held him & taught him how to walk & talk. Eh ah ah. & May is coming round the corner (: I'm psyched out :D Too many plans so lil time.Org tu nk ltak pic of the day tk ltak ponnnnnnnnnn ^.^ FYI: Schools a bummer as always but =>> I'll get to meet new earthlings from planet Earth. hehs. Oryt ppl tc till here we shall part.
Dont forget to eat & live a carefree life :D
infinite x's & o's
saffy