|
posted : Wednesday, April 22, 2009
title : Did You Forget?
The aura is phenomenal with new acquaintances, new ambience & of course new faci :D Im already comfortable in my seat lucky me Ive known some of them (: My courses are of cos great thats filled with vibrancy which started on Mon. Well of course when you enter a classroom lotsa of qtns runs through like a speed train. & as I entered class I was thinking of what to eat already. Haha. Gleeful as I was when I saw last sem's classmates walking like kangkongs showing their * I dont feel like gg 2 school face* It was good to be back I dont want to get my dysfunctional brain get all rusty & dusty :D Oh wells lepak sessions is a routine now, getting to know black beauty's frns. Theres shafiq, man(i think), yan, zul & etc. shafiq *asl ko pkai goggle?* hahaha kurang ajr. comment tk munasabah o.0 Met Khai otw home, really unintentional. Idk whether to meet syafiq or khai I don't want them to send me hm :( hehs. ![]() I love Art :D Gets my creative juices rolling. My team members :) Gbr da basi. weee. Just felt like putting it up. Me loike this one :D Having beats ltr for SLA & stuff. woooo. & hopefully seeing the missing ppl back. My moods like a rainbow Im elated right now. Gosh I think thats for nw. Tc ppl :) infinite x's & o's saffy |