
Im back peeps :D
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Been bz lately & the tick of the clock couldn't make time for this helpless soul. The ignition for my self inflicted body malfunctioned due to fever that i just got today gr8 o_0 I have lotsa of wrk to do but yet i stood still & my freespiritedness froze. Hopefully Azura & Izuanto get well sn. Insyallah.
Sheesha Nyt :)


Prfrmce For His Excellency Mr Sr Nathan

Meeting room with head director. Mcm paham, manyak2 bende jadi hor dan kebodohan sudah berlaku. muahaha :D



Biaselah anak dara :)
Chilling sessions with the bestest :D

Went to visit Azura to look at her state & to our relief she was well & laughing with her kambing. I can't state lotsa things here. Cos viewer discretion is advised. hehs. Its hilarious as I was thinking whos the unwell being cos we kept eating azura's food=___________=" Then amir opened the cupboard & there were chocs in it & wani told aisya
" Ni klo safiah nampak die conspem mkn punye *giggles* " & they talked as if im at the end of pacific ocean when actually im standing right beside them. slenger punye kwn.
Vainpots. sheesh. Oh yea forgot to mention, hung out with aisya's & wani's hotties. Sumpah lepak mcm anak terbiar xia.Well the motley bunch klaka tkle angs & cute too :D & met wif fai & frns pt tamp mart. kens nye org =.="
I've forgotten why we came to school on sat but we went to bloco on that day

Thats the idiot who broke my heart back then. We're frns nw, i think =.="
Unexpected situations requires desperate measures. Oh so I think. Coincidentally met my ex otw to esplanade today. I wanted to say Hi but this fragile heart couldn't take the pain & instead my bones quivered in stance. The ladies were there to accompany me. Its the past thank god. I've always dated the wrong ones & for once I'd want a good soul to be with me. It took me 2 yrs to get over him it caused me to be in a rut & lost my stability in the hues of life. Lucky its long gone nw. alhamdullildah. I'm clear-headed of what I want & need. I love the people around me & for what I've been given now :) I'll just go with the flow with what I have at the moment. My heart? well its good but it gets rather lonely when someones not around. hehe.
cherios amigos,
saffy