
Had a magnificent day with an alluring smell of brownies. As we two young Homo sapiens got handy in the kitchen back in zuzuu’s crib. The results of our products tallied with the itch of our taste buds. Our creativities kicked in due to the welcoming of our pal back safely to our homeland & the day the lovable dudette was born. My emotions ran high like a kid with a balloon :D
Regardless of this I wasn’t appeased with the unplanned plans at the last tick of the minute. My preference would of cos have things planned. It makes me look organised & well managed. But to hell with that cos I may be unpredictable like the cobwebs in the rusty corners of that brain of urs. I may be sitting in my humble sanctuary eating my mum’s culinary or be in a euphoric place with my travelling companions the next.
I’ve had a rollercoaster ride in life but mines a little bit bumpier than usual. It’s better which I think is way more enthralling. This bumps doesn’t come as they please but it also moulds you to a stronger, better & poised person. Thus I’ve taken a firm stand in reliving my nostalgic moments where I swim, ran, played at the beach & karaoke’ed till the wee hours in the morning. Decided to take a walk down memory lane. & hey I’m meeting my companions TR ltr in the noon. They’re the awesome best massive bunch. Funny babes they are, with an explosive laughter that has a domino effect on anyone.
Well I’ve turned to a night owl now as my brain functions well in the dark. It works better when its hay wired & dysfunctional the way I like it :D What’s my disposition? Go figure.
Current mood: Like a ferrymen rowing its gondola. Uncertain of where life’s headed.
oxox saffy