The City That Never Sleeps
So what's my story? Figure it out yourself.

FORMSPRING


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





posted : Friday, March 27, 2009
title : Prick of a finger

Hello there earthlings :))
Preventing the specks of dust at my blog for now. Past few days I'm overwhelmed by the mixtures of emotions Ive to put through. I've been walking on thin ice all along. Someone or somewhat cracked an opening. Contented. Being that I was awakened by the hypothermic conditions of life. A pinch of reality struck me. As i turned to the docks & breath-taking nature to accompany my doubts & never-ending questions. The answers I've soul-searched for was right there all along but I was too ignorant or rather distracted to realize it. Nobody has it easy. You nor I. We're just like other earth-bound beings who knew what we wanted but needed reassurance & actually its all in our hands to really make an effort. Realizing time & faith heals our wounds. I've found peace & clarity (: For this I understood, embarking on a lovely journey, a road trip of life ahead.
Yesternight I had a rush of adrenaline pumped in. All of a sudden this nerve-wrecking feeling reigned over me. Anxiety & a prick of delirious had been incorporated in my body. Imagine you've lost touch of ur bestfriend in pri school. Trying to make amends for the past yrs & finally you've found her. Yep thats me. I've found her. I totally miss her alot. To have gotten the unseemingly reply the feeling couldn't be described. Its more than winning a million dollars or a lottery I dreamt of. Tears trickled. Overjoyed. Hopefully I could explain to her soon & catch up on things like we used too. I was young & naive back then. I've always regard you as my bestfriend. Always have. I'm sorry if I've ever hurt you in anyway.
love & peace,
oxox saffy