|
posted : Monday, March 9, 2009
title : nobody in sight
Its international Women's wk (: Eyes: To see the world but blinded by our actions Mouth: To speak but what's spoken are uncertain Ears: You listen but what you wanna hear deafens you. Spent time with mama today & shes been sporting as ever :D Being brought up by a single mom with sisters ard me. I'm blessed. Cos my mum has been my pillar of strength. Shes a mother & also a father to me. Nvr underestimate the power of women. They seem calm like an ocean but whats under the waters you dont wish to see. So imagine the world without women.
Thats only some of it & there's mre. To all the women out there if u're feeling dwn remember being a women is a blessing :DD Life's filled with clrs. Go live it! Wanna wish Ima a Happy Birthdayyyy :D Oh & i saw cute babies today & I've always wanted to name one of my kids Insyirah. hehs. Let them wear cute specs. I wanna have a gd family in the future. Insyallah :) Tmr gonna have a trip to live & loaded & see UTT. Granny is outta twn & I'm feeling lonely alr. OH & I CAN'T WAIT FOR WED & THURS!! You noe I noe :DD FYI: Its maulud nabi :) The most important part of Maulud Nabi is focusing upon the character of the Prophet; on his teachings, sufferings, and how he forgave even his most bitter enemies; which I sometimes feel people now forget amidst the pomp and glory we put on show on the Day. toodles, oxox saffy |