The City That Never Sleeps
So what's my story? Figure it out yourself.

FORMSPRING


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





posted : Thursday, March 5, 2009
title : Like An Apple Hanging From A Tree


If someone loves you,
love them back unconditionally,
not only because they love you,
but because they are teaching you to love
and opening your heart and eyes to things
you would have never seen or felt without them.
Make every day count.
Appreciate every moment
and take from it everything that you possibly can,
for you may never be able to experience it again.
Talk to people you have never talked to before,
and actually listen,
let yourself fall in love,
break free and set your sights high.
You can make of your life anything you wish.
Create your own life and then go out and live it.


Been bz lately (: nxt wk too with awesome schedules ahead. Right now I don't feel too gd cos Ms fever came for a visit today =,=" Ape salah aku buat nk dpt penyakit ni ~.~ I brought chichi along for the prfrmces/practices/lepaking sessions with me for the wk, chichi's my camera :D Well I like to name my stuffs.hehs. Cut the crap lets gt to the pics I had for the wk but only a jeez of it cos ders like hundreds of em wic i dread to put up each & everyone of it.

Here you go :D


perfrmce time :D


~.~


I felt sad cos my fav ring broke on that day :(




Now the FUN begins :DD

da expert npk o.0


bubbles ooooohhhhhh


we were actually laughing. cheesebuns.


why my eyes like that =_________=



idk why she likes blowing at my face even when i said
"yana blow pt atas bkn pt muke aku =.="


ade je makcik2 kpo ni nk ckp



warning!! sisters tga emo =,=''

me loikey this one :D


Pic of the day. Hahahahaha. We werent ready ~___~

PS: I hope you won't gt kicked out or something cos thats where I fell for you (: imy.

Thats it, bye ppl.

oxox saffy