|
posted : Tuesday, March 3, 2009
title : How It Was Supposed To Be
1. You can do anything you decide to do as long as you have the resources and relationships to do it. *Quoted by Ryan Leslie in the picture above* Fun Facts On Ryan Leslie :)) Guess what I found :D Make sure when you pass ur licence I’ll be the first one to take a ride on ur Vespa as promised :D If not we won’t be frns for 5 yrs =_______= I’m sorry if I’ve done anything wrong or whenever you asked me out I’d put you down. Hehs. Sometimes I just don’t feel like mtg anyone ya noe. Hopefully aftr ur exams we cn go out eyy on one condition if you pass. Uh amek ko. Thank You for being there when I needed you the most thru the gd & bad tyms :) syg u lah :D The picture above reminds me that whenever we went out we’ll be seen wearing red & its always coincidental =.=” makes us look like couples. My bff’s wld always ask “ Korg tk nk jadi matair? ” I’d always chuckle. I mean I’m too comfortable with him, If I wanna be mre than frns with aok that be weird. Ok if I’m still single & not married by 10 yrs time you cn marry me :) Hahaha. Mampos gw klo ttm die npk. Klo nk present beli sendiri. Aha. Jkjk. Idk what you want actually I hate it when it comes to guys I can’t pick out which one to buy =_______________= Cya soon :DD oxox saffy |