|
posted : Sunday, March 1, 2009
title : High Up On My Toes
Thats me :) So headed to Vivo for our brunch. Then off we went to the country club. Arriving there, we were divided into 2 teams. Me, sis, her boyfie & 2 frns were in team A. In team B was err idk I think it was sis bf’s frns or something like that.One of the guys said “Eh Team A ni asek mnang je. Mane tk Team B kecot, mcm turtle kiteorg shoot smue sembunyi. Abeh dorg nk save bullet, bullet kiteorg asek2 abes” Hahahaha. Kekek uh :D Otw hm my sis asked her bf “asl west ade tpt paintball east tkde uh?” He said that east side nye tpt sengket =___________= Pantat. tnx uh. ![]() Well I was the cleanest & fastest in the team, biaselah pandai elak :D Dah happy2 shoot, tershoot abg ni nye kepale err sori eh abg da excited uh o.0 Suddenly karma happened & I was shot in the head frm an opponent. Wow. Gr8 ~.~ Ape lagi kepala dah berdenyut2 no mercy 4 you guyz. Nk lepaskn geram I shot evry1 who’s in my way. Lucky me I used to be in a uniformed grp which made me a pro in paintball. Syabas ^__^ Hey don't laugh i was reli into their conversations =.= FYI: Cn’t wait for the next outing with family. Maybe fishing/hiking/another paintball session, we’ll see what my sis is up to nxt :D DREAMS I dream BIG. Watching the clouds & thinking freely like birds do. Everyone’s dreams are different You & I. What’s urs? Cos I noe what’s mine :) 1) A humanitarian cum traveller. 2) Majoring in the arts industry, (architectural/interior designer) I hope to achieve these In the future. Insyallah :) Btw my fringe is gttg longer but I don’t have the heart to cut it cos I LOVE my hair so I’ll keep it long the way I loike it ^.^ I bought a bubble blower today & I wanna buy a kite soon. Hopefully :DD & I miss bloco :( Suppose to go for the bbq just nw but I can’t cos I went hm late. But what I’ve heard is that those perfrming from Chingay cld prfrm for NDP. Wow goody :D Told ya my fringe is long o.0 Adios for now amigos, oxox saffy |