|
posted : Sunday, March 1, 2009
title : Fresh Like A Kiss Of Morning Dew
You are the reason that I breathe. You are the reason that I still believe. I noe its cheesy but hey I love the song eyy. I’m addicted to Pussycat dolls & A.R Rahman’s – Jai Ho. & Imy badly :( Btw I watched this american drama called How I met ur mother, it’s a comedy that shows some life lessons. It’s quite an eye-opener. Says that LOVE is not like a highway where there’s exits & saying the 3 words are not child’s play. It’s something to be felt & heard with at the right moment. Most & foremost it should come sincerely from the heart :) Hopefully I’d do that with you :) Since ur a bz man I’d hope you’d tc of urslf & we’ll mt up soon. Something random to say but do you ever wonder who’s ur husband in the future? Ur childhd sweethrt? High school lovers? Ur lover in college? Who then? If ever my son/daughter were to ask me “who’s ur sweethrt/first love then?” I would want to be able to point him across the room & smile. Oh me & my dreamy world =_____= I’ve been a gd daughter :D Well I cooked & cleaned the hse. Helped here & there. I deserve a pat at the bck well done ^.^ I’m gonna be a gd girl & stay hm today & help mama ard the hse :D The weather’s cosy today & I’m in the right mood for a book & cup of hot cocoa :) I wanna wish these beautiful frns of mine ESHA & YUSSY a Happy Burst-Day!! :DD gdbye for nw :) oxox saffy |