Reassurance.
What does it take to have it? What is it based on?
Trust issues
Love
relationships
Friends
Family
Let’s face it; beaten head down by the universe isn’t bad after all. What it takes is actually simple but yet we humble earthlings’ like to make it complex. Albeit the huhas we get, it actually makes us think way better & get a piece of clarity. I pondered wouldn’t it be easier if life’s as simple like humming to the rhymes of ABC’s or 123’s. If I had to prove to someone I’d give my best shot & whole heart out. So far I precariously lived a life full of ups right now. & this I wouldn’t be too contented abt cos you’ll never know there’s a slight bump ahead of you. Of cos whenever life gets ahead of me I’d turn to God cos he’d always listen. It’s peaceful & enlightening.
I for one am someone who sees the skies as blue & as beautiful as it can be.
Looking at a cup of water as half-full.
Amused by Gods creation. Nature :)
Laugh hysterically at hilarious situations
I don’t care what people think cos it’ll make me look judgemental
So far these are the thoughts I had in mind, the contents weren’t profound as I thought it would be. Hha. Don’t worry my life’s been blissful ((:
Had a relieving day with shazzy wuzzy on fri & a beautiful day at mosaic fest today with zuzuu & the cheebos kids :D I must say the melodious voice of Yunaa was really captivating & caught me offguard when they sound-checked earlier on. The mocca band was more catchy to me but its still awesome music :))
