The City That Never Sleeps
So what's my story? Figure it out yourself.

FORMSPRING


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





posted : Friday, March 20, 2009
title : coloured
Aloha :D

Fabulous day at the beach with the gorgeous babes on wed :D The appealing breeze & the touch of sunkist were full of contentment for us. The feeling was unexplainable as we built up this covenant & the bond we shared, TR (: Scrumptious foods were laid, cards & games were played, clowning around while making sandcastles at the beach & last but not least with these lovable companions by my side (: & of course sunset by the beach was really remarkable despite the company of him nowhere in sight due to the call of duty. oh well maybe next time :(
Regardless of the fun-filled events that occurred we were one happy goobers that day :DD




Look we're making sandcastles


bubbles bubbles


jump offs





mak nyah in action





our rendezvous


Had an impromptu plan with sis to ECP & some overdue pics for this wk :D

My lil rascals (:





jeez my sis's in KL now & i asked her to buy me stuffs which i dont have to chip in :D






Baking sessions with zuzu. splendid :D



I’ve decided to venture & do some leftover stuffs the next few days. What’s left is Keppel bay, seletar airport, little Guilin & the abandoned HDB in Kranji. Now I’m feeling dilapidated like the house I saw awhile ago =.=” My thoughts are abit rundown despite the fact that I’ve to face school soon :( At least I’m contented I’ve a crazy b*tch in class that I know of :D Gosh minds a fuzz now have lotsa things up in my scattered thoughts to do before school reopens & helpless where to start =______=”

I gave my whole heart out to you. Now what’s left of me?

oxox saffy (: