|
posted : Friday, March 13, 2009
title : Roman cavalry Choirs Are Singing
Lifes been tremendous :) with gd companions, sceneries, photo takings & crapping. I've nvr felt bttr & gr8. So where have I been this wk? Lotsa places that I went, yest was punggol lallang area, matilda's hse, lorong Buangkok (kampong) & ktm. Theres overdue pics too with dearest TR & also with nab at Live & Loaded. So juz haf fun while you can with these pics of mine. For mre go to aisya's or zully zuzu's multiply k. Enjoy :D We were clueless =________= Bagos bile part aku amek gbr smue buat bodoh o.0 Notice something diff? Im nt in the bloody pic, Im the photographer like duh o.0 The kids in punggol took this pic Awak petik yg ni bukan tu. cpat2 lbt nah ni pakicik =_______=" Mtg & Lepak'ing Sessions With TR besties :DD Thats a helluva wk there :D but of cos with frns like them its super fantastic eyy. I love eu guyz :D I've covered almost all of the places I wanted to go. hehs. These are the places that I went for the hols.
Hopefully theres mre to venture out in spore. I'll update a proper written journal sn aits I gtg nw outing with TR today & I'm gonna be late.hha. tc ppl :D oxox saffy |