The City That Never Sleeps
So what's my story? Figure it out yourself.

FORMSPRING


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





posted : Sunday, March 22, 2009
title : Blue sands in my mind

My disfigured thought has once again struck in this puny brain of mine. Running for marathons, deprived of water. & I for one am deprived for water but in this case soul-searching answers. Answers that is reliable & known to be sensible of. Instead I’d get words that’s left unsaid to understand what people hold up to. Pfft. tnx. Taking gratitude of these invaluable situations yet making me hopeless in my next unpredictable actions. Steps to be taken & I’m staring at the ambiance of my abode wondering how awesome can it get =____=” What am I depriving at? I’m typically perplexed of what front they’re putting up with, the odds of each individual.

Maybe someone has taken me for granted. I need a medical breakthrough with these abrupt feelings I’m struck with. God give me your guidance. Cleanse myself of this futile perspective that shows discontentment. Let’s put that aside. Goody today Aok has safely landed back from Beijing & the plans I have shall continue (: Now I’m turning to things for satisfaction :D muahaha. Sneak peek on what happened few days back.

Mr. Rainbow

shazzy wuzzy




The condors which surprisingly sounds like condoms when you say it fast

Sis walked in the abode & showed off the things that shes thoughtfully bought for meeee :DD Yay Imma happy beeeee ((: Momentarily I need my "me time".

Selamat malam

oxox saffy