The City That Never Sleeps
So what's my story? Figure it out yourself.

FORMSPRING


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





posted : Monday, March 16, 2009
title : my mirror, my shield & sword :)


Deeper Conversations
& if you don't mind
can you tell me
All ur hopes & fears
& everything that you believe in
would you make a difference in the world
I'd love for you to take me into a deeper conversation
only you can make me :)) Hopefully I cld understand you.
Kite syg awak lebih dari kite syg fedora, baju, coklat & lain-lain lagi. Byk tu. Howhow, tell me ;)
But seriously ur one tough nut to crack amidst thinking I were the one =___="
Preferences.
Well do you take something near & convenient which has been right in front of ur sight or something thats further instead but you know its unreachable & its worth ur time & effort. Lets say I'm caught up right in the middle for this & I have to make a decision when everything else seems blurred like a speed of light. Persisting on the decisions that need to be made.
For now I need a breather
Current mood: Like a broken toy.
oxox saffy