|
posted : Wednesday, February 25, 2009
title : You're my halo & saving grace (:
Boy I love every little thing about u. The thought of you always made me smile (: As I pondered these memories under the deep blue skies. I searched deep down & asked myself how could I fall for this lovable boy. Was it ur heart breaking smile? Ur laughter? I knew the answer right away & nothing else mattered (: I’m contented & no other feelings would you be able to decode of me. Finding you was like a needle in a haystack & I thank god that it’s worthwhile. It’s unbelievable & unpredictable with you but as they say patience is virtue ((: Whenever I’m mad I’d keep running bck to u cos I noe you’d rescue a damsel in distress. Always thought I'd be ready and strong enough, but sometimes I just felt I could give up. But you came and you changed my whole world now.Now I'm somewhere I've never been before, euphoria. In my heart, in my head, I’ve found peace & clarity, I was lost and you've rescued me somehow. Through this journey I’ll be there whenever you need me now, then & forever. Always have & always will (: Yes, you you you :D Now I see what a wonderful boy u are (: syg awk :D Had a wonderful day today (: road-tripping with Fika instead of dear Wani who said she'd call if her wrkplace didn't call her =.= padehal2. Off we went to Haw Par Villa, geez at last. Weeeee. Hehs. Lain smue buaayy bagos ~.~ Then to Chinatwn & saw the preetieeesssst ever of God's creation, Mr.Rainbow (: Got kinda lost on our way to lorong buangkok & ate dinner instead, Its fun eyy gttg lost o.0 There you go signing out. Tata Titi Tutu :D oxox saffy. |