|
posted : Friday, February 27, 2009
title : Superhuman
Ola ppl ((: Juz wanna share with YOU guyz something (: Mama & sis did a heroic act today (: A small fire broke out today & lucky they're there.I was watching teevee & mended the hse at that time :D Its hilarious how they told the story :D When mama & granny was gg hm from the mall they saw quite a smoke just infront of our hse on the 2nd lvl. How unexpected. They met sis when she was gg for an interview. So they stared at the hse frm below like clueless kids. My mum was scared that anything cld happen so she rushed to the hse 1st followed by sis. Sis said "mama blom ape2 da pergi dulu" They went up & said that they knocked on the hse like mad women =_____= A malay man came out like in a stupor state cos of the smoke. Mama & sis said"Kecoh seh, nyonya kt bawa tgk tapi tk buat pe2 suroh tlg die ckp, sori uh that one not my hse. Hha prangai. Bile naik atas smoke die mcm org spray bygone byk mcm snow pon ade" I was laughing when they talked abt the nyonya part. So yaadayaadaa aftr helping out the man he said tnx. Mama told the guy we lived just infront of his blk & pointed to our hse. *slaps forehead* What a hero. I thank God I'm blessed with a family like them. hehs :D Thats all then, tc. oxox saffy |