The City That Never Sleeps
So what's my story? Figure it out yourself.

FORMSPRING


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





posted : Wednesday, February 25, 2009
title : Psychotic Sick Hypnotic

Have you ever felt like ur sucked into a pungent hole & than when ur out you felt revived & it seems life’s a blur & took its toll. You realized you didn’t have a chance to stop & smell the roses. Life begins to feel as free & as beautiful as it possibly can. Thus you decided to take charge of everything & u’re becoming a whole new person.

Learning is a journey they say; I’ve become that learned person. Being humble & down-to-earth that’s me. Sometimes we humans are blinded, blinded by the hives of activities & the actions we make. I’ve always been appreciative of what I’ve been given & accept the flaws that I have as well as others. Life is just like a hard candy with a surprise center.

That’s what I love being a teenager young & free (:


1. Put ur I-Tunes, Windows Media Player, Etc. [On Shuffle.]
2. For Each Qtns, Press The Next Button To Get Your Answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Tag 10 Friends.
5. Everyone Tagged Has To Do The Same Thing.

6. Have Fun!

>IF SOMEONE SAYS ‘ARE YOU OKAY’ YOU SAY?
Beautiful - Akon ft. Colby O Donis & Kardinal Offishal
Awesome, aha I feel beautifully inside out :D

>WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Flo Rida - Right round.
Uh amek ko =.=

>HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Love, save the empty – Erin Mc carley
Gosh, scary. Thats how I feel save the empty.

>WHAT IS YOUR LIFE’S PURPOSE?
Thinking of you – Katy perry
My purpose *grins*

>WHAT’S YOUR MOTTO?
Hot & cold – katy perry
Tit for tat my mottos are cool :D


>WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Insomnia – Craig David
o.0 idk. I’m insomniac

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Another rainy day – Corinne Bailey Ray
Basically I’m unpredictable to them. Go figure.


>WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Just dance – Lady Gaga
Geez, you feel me. huhu. Lets bogey woogy :DD


>WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Green light – John Legend
Sweet. syg mereka manyak2 (:


>WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Putus nyambung – bbb
Whoa. Spot on. My life stories are full of ups & dwns.


>WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Make it mine – Jason Mraz
Make it mine alright. I wanna be what I wanna be.

>WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Halo – Beyonce
He’s my very own halo & saving grace. Awww, sweet kan :D

>WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Disappear – Beyonce
I won’t disappear but maybe I’ll dance to that.

>WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Get back – Demi Lovato
Hahahaha. This is a catchy song.
Ni da mintak kene maki.

>WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST
How cld I just kill man – Charlotte Sometimes
That’s just a part time hobby. haha.
Boys better be scared.

>WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
Everybody knows – John Legend
Eeeekkkkkk, heights ~.~

>YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Silver lining – Rilo Kiley
Shhhhh. Can’t tell you my secret can I (:

>WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?
Freeze – T- Pain ft. Chris Brwn
To freeze & embrace life :D

>WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Ok!! – T2
Not just ok but unique individuals.

>WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Stuck with each other – Shontelle ft. Akon
=_________=”

Gogogo,try it.
I’m tagging evry1. Its cool eyy ((:


I feel like a worn out shoe & CRAPPY CRAP today. Moody here & there.
How alive & kicking I am I'll go through it all for best or for wrst.
Someone save me the heartache =.= oiaefuaiosoewiurteurguifguiugrh (felt like doing that) go figure.


cherios,

oxox saffy