|
posted : Monday, February 23, 2009
title : pitehpiteh bombom (:
Alone time its what i need. Freedom tastes as good. Reminiscing the past, its unhealthy. With terrific clouds & a splendid weather by my side I'm blessed, Oh I wish. wish that how we're used to be Oh please, torture, confusion, sadness I don't want you as my friend I keep calm to keep myself sane God & natures a true friend, They'll listen & not judge you thats what I love about them, Its blissful Life as it is beautiful when you see the silver lining :) Weekends were well spent with my family, mama couldn't follow due to wrk :( So first went to uncle's to see his new baby :)) soooo cute i felt like cubit2 everything.hehs.Aftr that went tripping with my sis :D The above places were at Mt. Faber, labrador & West coast prk. When we were visiting to these places we passed by Haw par villa & keppel bay which i really wanted to go =.= There's loads :D I've covered some of the places i wanted to go.Yipeeee :D Here's the list tho where i wanna go; 1. Haw Par villa 8. Arts museum I wanna cover all these places within 2 mths. Insyallah :) Anyone is welcomed to accompany me to these places with me :)) Tnx to wani for being there when i needed someone.Weeee.Can't wait for paintball sessions nxt wkend with family eyy.Hell jjyeah!! If ever You're reading this, I'm nt expecting anything.To be by ur side whenever you need me its all I wanted.As a friend or mre than that, thats up to you.Maybe the surprise was too early to be given to you? But If its this that you wanted its alright.Just so to say right nw I can't think straight, well i guess I needed time too.Thanks for everything :) I guess thats it for now. cya folks, oxox saffy :) |