|
posted : Saturday, February 21, 2009
title : Live.Laugh.Love :)
I'm still up cos i cant sleep. great =.= theres nothin on teevee. Lifes been a huuhaa for me.Did i tell you I'm egggg-cited cos I'm gonna be out of twn exploring places.Thats sooner than i thought.hehs.jgn jealous ye kwn-kwn :) K lets see, have you ever wonder why people change? I'm not refering to any1 tho. I mean seeing your husband or maybe anyone in lets say 5 years down the rd seeing someone else.Then change for the worst & ur marriage is poofed.Well yea we should embrace change but for those who change for the better :) Mistreating someone & verbally accusing ain't the way dude.May god have mercy on you eyy. I've been watching madtv & theres this freakin' hilarious part where a salesperson has to tell her colleague that her breaths smells.But her words weren't appropriate so she told her this "Hey there lets be honest i think your breath is DAMAGINNGGG to us & the environment" imagine that in a bitchy tone.hahahaha.That really cracks me up :D To You, gw kangen sama kamu.To have met someone like you made my life greener than usual :) The surprise really came as a shock to you.Hopefully a gd &positive reaction :)) Geez.My hearts saying Im tired, lost & spacey.God give me strength. Till den, toodles. oxox saffy. |